The Cross Dock Supervisor ensures that all operations are fluid and have the maximum security guarantees.
JOB DESCRIPTION- OPERATIONS MANAGER
· Provide the agreed service to the clients of your DC, delivering complete, on time and correct.
· Always look for operating efficiencies.
· Prepare the warehouse payroll and approve the logistics payroll.
· Have the correct physical vs theoretical inventory.
· Maintenance of warehouses and transportation equipment.
· Attention to service providers and internal and external audits.
· Administration and approval of invoices for warehouse and transport services.
· Participation and leadership in company projects.
· Schedule and monitor warehouse equipment to meet fulfillment center demands, and manage workflow and quality to maximize efficiency and minimize overtime
· Provide and Monitor employee training.
· Plan daily routes by optimizing costs and exceeding customer services
· Monitor drivers using company applications to ensure transportation department information and regulations
· Responsible for maintenance of all resources, trucks, pallet jact, cleaning machine, wrap machine, cooler, and freezers.
· Look for local budget compliance and find opportunities to reduce costs
· Provide training to staff and ensure that all employees receive professional and excellent treatment.
· 10 days vacation
· Health Insurance- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
· Holidays- Holiday pay opportunities