He is in charge of ensuring compliance of: warehouse operations, transport, inventories and customer service in his area of influence.
- Provide the agreed service to the clients of your DC, delivering complete, on time and correct orders.
- Seek operating efficiencies at all time.
- Prepare the warehouse payroll and approve the Logistics.
- Have the correct physical vs theoretical inventory.
- Maintenance of warehouses and transport equipment.
- Attention to service providers and internal and external audits.
- Administration and approval of invoices for warehouse and transportation services.
- Participation and leadership in company projects.
- Schedule and monitor warehouse equipment to meet fulfillment center demands, and manage work flow and quality to maximize efficiency and minimize overtime
- Fleet management, customer service, equipment and site maintenance.
- Proficient in creating schedules and reports
- Expert in information analysis
- Ability to multitask in teams and alone
- Ability to manage processes successfully
Salary: $52,000.00 – $65,000.00 at year.